this blog is a place where you can keep up to date with what is going on at Kim Curran Photography. I will be posting images from new sessions, some fun, educational photo facts & just some random happenings that will give you insight as to what makes me tick ( & click). So keep checking in with me when you are bored or just simply have a few spare moments. Maybe you can share a cup of coffee with me.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Welcome Dylan-Kim Curran, San Diego newborn photographer



Congratulations
to Baby Dylan's mommy & daddy on their first born.
He is a big, healthy boy, and just a sweetheart.


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful baby, beautiful pictures! Congratulations Kristi and Jon!!
    ~Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love the basket shot and of course with Dad. :) So great to see you! I'll send photos soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such awesome photos of my 2 favorite men! Thanks so much, Kim! You are very talented. :~D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, wonderful photos...

    Love to you all,

    Cammy

    ReplyDelete