this blog is a place where you can keep up to date with what is going on at Kim Curran Photography. I will be posting images from new sessions, some fun, educational photo facts & just some random happenings that will give you insight as to what makes me tick ( & click). So keep checking in with me when you are bored or just simply have a few spare moments. Maybe you can share a cup of coffee with me.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Downtown with Kennis Grace ~ kim curran, san diego photographer

I really enjoy working with this family. They are so appreciative of the process & the end results. They say the nicest things about my work. It is just a joy & so refreshing to my poor little artist's ego. They make for some great subject, too; super cute & fun...a photographer's dream!   









even visiting Aunt Kelly joined in


I recently did head shots for dad, I mean Patrick, & his business partner to use for their website Quattro Consulting.




No comments:

Post a Comment