this blog is a place where you can keep up to date with what is going on at Kim Curran Photography. I will be posting images from new sessions, some fun, educational photo facts & just some random happenings that will give you insight as to what makes me tick ( & click). So keep checking in with me when you are bored or just simply have a few spare moments. Maybe you can share a cup of coffee with me.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Boys, boys, boys! ~ kim curran san diego photographer

It's true I love my job & I enjoy every session I shoot but I must say I thoroughly enjoyed myself with this session. I just loved the way these 3 brothers enter-acted with each other. Mom was a bit worried about how the youngest would behave, or not behave is more like it, but it could not have gone better. I am thrilled the images we captured. Dad is serving in our Military & is away from home so, Dad, this slideshow is for you. 













8 comments:

  1. Boys boys boys! so adorable!!! love these pics Kim!! :) jennifer d

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jennifer, I've been looking for you at the Kroc center swimming poll. Isabelle has been Ice skating there.

      Delete
  2. I'm totally gonna cry!!! Kim did an amazing job capturing my boys! I was so worried about even getting one good shot with the age range of my kids, not to mention one cool enough for the 18 year old to like. Now there's all these incredible photos. I must also mention that I was totally stressed during the photo shoot because Brady, the 5 year old, was being a crazy brat. I've never seen anyone like Kim. Her patience and fun, positive attitude really kept him smiling and part of the family photo shoot. Thanks for everything Kim. These memories will be cherised forver!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You captured each boys personality!! great photos. Ginny, you are going to have to get them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sillyp, would you like a job selling photos?!

      Delete
  4. These are absolutely beautiful! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pictures! She really captured some sweet moments with your boys. Great location, too. You have so many great photos to choose from! I'd love to have her take our next family pictures.

    ReplyDelete