this blog is a place where you can keep up to date with what is going on at Kim Curran Photography. I will be posting images from new sessions, some fun, educational photo facts & just some random happenings that will give you insight as to what makes me tick ( & click). So keep checking in with me when you are bored or just simply have a few spare moments. Maybe you can share a cup of coffee with me.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

More of Henry! ˜kim curran newborn photographer

This was such a heartfelt session for me. These adorable first-time parents at such an exciting time in there lives together with mommy's parents for the first week of this little guys life. I was honored to be a part of it. I teared up a bit when daddy played the guitar for his new family.













1 comment:

  1. Awesome series Kim! What a cutie! Congrats to the family. :)

    ReplyDelete