this blog is a place where you can keep up to date with what is going on at Kim Curran Photography. I will be posting images from new sessions, some fun, educational photo facts & just some random happenings that will give you insight as to what makes me tick ( & click). So keep checking in with me when you are bored or just simply have a few spare moments. Maybe you can share a cup of coffee with me.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Alden at 6 months- Kim Curran, San Diego Child Photographer

Let me just say, I have cute kids but Baby Alden is sooo cute. 
He just might out-cute my kids at the moment.



This is his mommy & daddy just about a year & a half ago. 
They have been busy!
oh, what the heck, let's revisit their wedding album


1 comment:

  1. Oh what a gorgeous baby! Wherever did he get it from??? Kim, you make us all look so fantastic!! I love having you in my life to document the most precious moments in such a colorful and honest way. Thank you just isn't enough....

    ReplyDelete