this blog is a place where you can keep up to date with what is going on at Kim Curran Photography. I will be posting images from new sessions, some fun, educational photo facts & just some random happenings that will give you insight as to what makes me tick ( & click). So keep checking in with me when you are bored or just simply have a few spare moments. Maybe you can share a cup of coffee with me.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Down on the Boardwalk~ kim curran

When it came time for Kendra's annual family photo session, we struggled a bit coming up with a location. You see, this is my forth year working with this super cool family. We have done urban, we have done colorful mural, and last year we did natural park, yes I made them carry the couch. We needed to keep things fresh because this family is cutting edge. We bounced a few ideas around, then Kendra suggested Belmont Park in Mission Beach. I had never photographed a session there but lived in the area for a few years in my early 20s, I welcomed the idea & was excited. Being a popular public place, I knew we would have to deal with a bit of a crowd. No problem for this family, I have them trained well, I'm telling you, they could model professionally.
Thanks Berger family, always a pleasure!!!














2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!! great job kim!!!!! :) jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I thought that I commented on this when I first saw it..oops! :)
    I love these! Such a great location, and you did a great job not getting a ton of people in the shots! I can just hear you now...Hey! Come sit by this cool purple bike!!! lol
    Great job as always! xo

    ReplyDelete