this blog is a place where you can keep up to date with what is going on at Kim Curran Photography. I will be posting images from new sessions, some fun, educational photo facts & just some random happenings that will give you insight as to what makes me tick ( & click). So keep checking in with me when you are bored or just simply have a few spare moments. Maybe you can share a cup of coffee with me.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Kylie, the beauty~ kim curran san diego photography

I recently did an extended family, 3-generational session. I have a bit of history with this group having photographed Jon & Angie's   wedding & then the Baptism of this beauty when she was just a baby.
This time around with this family was bitter-sweet. You see  Kylie's Grandfather is preparing for chemo therapy. 
I had a really good time with them & I am thrilled with the images. We got such great stuff, so much that I am still editing. I will post that session in a few days but in the meantime I thought I'd share some images of this sweet little red head. Isn't she precious? 










7 comments:

  1. You are Amazingly gifted. These images are absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for bringing such happy tears to me. We also had the pleasure of your talent, shooting our engagement photos. Thank you for capturing precious moments. Looking forward to seeing the rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how could I forget the engagement session??? I was so touched & thrilled to see the images in the slide show you 2 put together & showed at your wedding.

      Delete
  2. A fantastic job, yet again! Kylie is SO photogenic and her personality is so colorful and really shines through! Looking forward to the rest of the shots!

    Bravo, Kim. So glad you are in our loves to capture them so wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Kiersten, like beersten, I remember you. :)

      Delete
  4. Angie, These pictures are AMAZING. Great job Kim. the colors are so bright and beautiful. Where were they taking at?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michele, we were in a part of Balboa Park near Morley Field. Thank you for the kind words.

      Delete