this blog is a place where you can keep up to date with what is going on at Kim Curran Photography. I will be posting images from new sessions, some fun, educational photo facts & just some random happenings that will give you insight as to what makes me tick ( & click). So keep checking in with me when you are bored or just simply have a few spare moments. Maybe you can share a cup of coffee with me.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

need your vote, please

I have entered some images in the Nielsen Photo Group, GATHERINGS photography contest. Most of the images will be judged but this image is in the PEOPLE'S CHOICE category which means the one with the most votes wins. Help a girl out, huh??? Thank you, I really do appreciate the support.

vote here    thank you so much!



kim curran photography

1 comment:

  1. voted! you are so good! hey fyi a friend of mine ,kerri, wants to do a photo shoot of her two kids age 21&10...she saw ginnys pics&i think wants to do it as a mothers day gift:)
    thx, jennifer & nevada:)

    ReplyDelete