this blog is a place where you can keep up to date with what is going on at Kim Curran Photography. I will be posting images from new sessions, some fun, educational photo facts & just some random happenings that will give you insight as to what makes me tick ( & click). So keep checking in with me when you are bored or just simply have a few spare moments. Maybe you can share a cup of coffee with me.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hola Betty- Kim Curran san diego family photographer

Betty purchased one of my special promotions and thought it would be great to use it as an opportunity to capture the special relationship between her parents and her toddler son. She had been referred to me by a friend (thank you Nevada's mom) and felt my colorful style would be a nice fit with her family. 
The morning of her shoot, about 15 prior actually, I had received some horrible  news regarding a family member. I almost postponed the session. There was nothing I could do at that moment to help the tragedy so I decided photographing a cute toddler would perhaps lift my spirits. I was so glad I proceeded with the session because this family was wonderful, such a delight to spend the morning with.







   

6 comments:

  1. What wonderful pictures for a wonderful family. :) I can't pick a favorite ... there are too many! I love the bright colors, the pictures with the grandparents (you can see the love), and of course, Noah in his hat. So handsome! What a wonderful way to capture memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are adorable. It really captures the family warmth. I have to say I love that last one with you and Noah. The fact that it's black and white makes it lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What amazing pictures! They are so bold and vibrant. The energy and love is definitely captured on every single picture. They are absolutely beautiful ;). Makes me want to get some taken of my lil' one as well. These pics are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. KIM! as always AMAZING photos!!!keep looking at the photos over and over!! and thanks for ths shout out!! that was sweet!! feel like we are due to see you soon !! :)jennifer (nevadas momma:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim- You are a generous soul and a talented photographer. I really enjoyed our photo session and my parents adored being there with Noah. These pictures are forever special to my family. Thank you for capturing this special time for us. Many more -Sonrisas- : ) for the camera. Betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. KIM! as always AMAZING photos!!!keep looking at the photos over and over!! and thanks for ths shout out!! that was sweet!! feel like we are due to see you soon !! :)jennifer (nevadas momma:)

    ReplyDelete