this blog is a place where you can keep up to date with what is going on at Kim Curran Photography. I will be posting images from new sessions, some fun, educational photo facts & just some random happenings that will give you insight as to what makes me tick ( & click). So keep checking in with me when you are bored or just simply have a few spare moments. Maybe you can share a cup of coffee with me.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I heart faces, family fun ~ kim curran

this weeks I heart faces challenge is "family fun", so I went with the super fun Caltabellotta family.



4 comments:

  1. I love it! I think it is great when you can get shots of the kids being playful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way Dad is smiling at them. I like the angle too, it really works with the buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh boy he looks like a hoot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the modern look and the playfulness!!! Great photo! My favorite :)

    ReplyDelete