this blog is a place where you can keep up to date with what is going on at Kim Curran Photography. I will be posting images from new sessions, some fun, educational photo facts & just some random happenings that will give you insight as to what makes me tick ( & click). So keep checking in with me when you are bored or just simply have a few spare moments. Maybe you can share a cup of coffee with me.

Monday, January 30, 2012

My, I mean her, 3 sons ~ kim curran newborn photographer

I have photographed this family a handful of times & have I always fun with them. I was very excited about this session because brand new baby Felix was here! Felix's mommy was Isabelle's kindergarten teacher & what a wonderful teacher she is. She'll have Jack in the fall. She had some really cool props around the house that I just couldn't wait to get that baby on. A jukebox! How great is that?



















kim curran photography

3 comments:

  1. These are all so precious!! I love all of the creative props, especially the jukebox! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pictures Kim!!!! Still trying to decide....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhh! these are beautiful shots!!!

    ReplyDelete