this blog is a place where you can keep up to date with what is going on at Kim Curran Photography. I will be posting images from new sessions, some fun, educational photo facts & just some random happenings that will give you insight as to what makes me tick ( & click). So keep checking in with me when you are bored or just simply have a few spare moments. Maybe you can share a cup of coffee with me.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pleasant Surprise- kim curran, award winning photographer


I returned home last night, after a 5 day trip to the Grand Canyon with the family, to find a check for me in the mail. I had entered 2 images in the San Diego County Fair. I was already aware that one image was awarded 4th place in its category and the other received an honorable mention. I was quite pleased with that. I was unaware that along with the 4th place ribbon came a $125 check!
What a pleasant surprise.
miss mia   4th place people/color

Astrid        honorable mention people/black&white


No comments:

Post a Comment