this blog is a place where you can keep up to date with what is going on at Kim Curran Photography. I will be posting images from new sessions, some fun, educational photo facts & just some random happenings that will give you insight as to what makes me tick ( & click). So keep checking in with me when you are bored or just simply have a few spare moments. Maybe you can share a cup of coffee with me.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Syms Family Shoot- Kim Curran, san diego photographer





I recently headed down to the historic Hotel Del Coronado to do this years shoot with the Syms family. Take a look at the video for images  from their session & to see me at work (play really).  Thanks Mark for shooting the video! 


 
I have been photographing the Syms family every since, well every since they were a family.
Here are the early days...










then this......

 

then........


& now.








Thanks Syms family!!!!! It has been a pleasure.

1 comment:

  1. Kim, Thank you for always capturing our spirit and for making us look amazing! Although we know we are going to absolutely love our photographs, we never cease to be amazed at how beautiful and breathtaking they are. Thank you too for capturing Gehrig's personality - I will cherish these memories and photographs forever.

    -Colleen

    ReplyDelete