this blog is a place where you can keep up to date with what is going on at Kim Curran Photography. I will be posting images from new sessions, some fun, educational photo facts & just some random happenings that will give you insight as to what makes me tick ( & click). So keep checking in with me when you are bored or just simply have a few spare moments. Maybe you can share a cup of coffee with me.

Monday, July 25, 2011

just to make you smile...


Jack loves to dance! The audio is bad but if you listen closely, you can hear that he is dancing to kidz bop version of Pink's "Get the Party Started". Don't judge him.  Can I tell you a secret?...Pink is a guilty pleasure of mine, don't laugh! Have you ever heard "Glitter in the Air"?  Check it out, you might just be a closet Pink fan too. I won't tell........
BTW don't you think Isabelle would have made a terrific Robert Palmer girl?


No comments:

Post a Comment