this blog is a place where you can keep up to date with what is going on at Kim Curran Photography. I will be posting images from new sessions, some fun, educational photo facts & just some random happenings that will give you insight as to what makes me tick ( & click). So keep checking in with me when you are bored or just simply have a few spare moments. Maybe you can share a cup of coffee with me.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Fun with Nana ~ kim curran san diego photographer


It has been a long time since I have spent time with my prissy friend Terry. I have known her for many years. I was her housekeeper some 20 years ago, yes, I scrubbed her toilets. I was thrilled when she told me she wanted to do a session with all her G-children (she does not like the "grand" word), I was surprised when she suggested a graffiti wall. So I took my prissy friend & her whole family to the hood. It was such a great time, the rain could not even spoil our fun.  










1 comment:

  1. I love it! Hey...we all have to start somewhere.
    Great colors! Love that mural wall. I think it would be cool if they were all looking at it, and you took their backs too. :)
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your turkeys! xo

    ReplyDelete