this blog is a place where you can keep up to date with what is going on at Kim Curran Photography. I will be posting images from new sessions, some fun, educational photo facts & just some random happenings that will give you insight as to what makes me tick ( & click). So keep checking in with me when you are bored or just simply have a few spare moments. Maybe you can share a cup of coffee with me.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

SDDTA Family of the year ~ kim curran

The San Diego District Tennis Association has chosen their Family of the Year for 2012 & they happen to be friends of the family. 
I met with Dave, Libby & their 3 boys men to get a portrait they could use for the awards banquet program. Good looking family, don't you think? 
Congratulations Jaehnig Family!







1 comment:

  1. Aww. YAY Jaehnig's! OMG- the youngest looks just like Dave! (my first thought..lol)
    Great shoot. They must be thrilled. :)

    ReplyDelete