this blog is a place where you can keep up to date with what is going on at Kim Curran Photography. I will be posting images from new sessions, some fun, educational photo facts & just some random happenings that will give you insight as to what makes me tick ( & click). So keep checking in with me when you are bored or just simply have a few spare moments. Maybe you can share a cup of coffee with me.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Babies that ROCK! photo contest,- kim curran

Jack won! Thank you for the votes & the continued support. I appreciate it! See the link here.

please vote
First place winner for the Purple Dragonfly 2011 Board Book category


I almost forgot that I had entered this image of Jack as a baby in a contest some time ago.  Judges were to pick 10 finalist then from those a winner would be chosen by popular vote. Well you guessed it, Jack is a finalist. Now he needs your vote!!!! (please). Go here to vote. But please hurry, you see I kind of forgot about the contest & voting ends November 1st.


I'd love it if you shared this post on your facebook page, xoxo

kim curran photography

1 comment: