this blog is a place where you can keep up to date with what is going on at Kim Curran Photography. I will be posting images from new sessions, some fun, educational photo facts & just some random happenings that will give you insight as to what makes me tick ( & click). So keep checking in with me when you are bored or just simply have a few spare moments. Maybe you can share a cup of coffee with me.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Downtown with the Caltabellotta Family - kim curran

This was a fun shoot, but then again anytime I get to spend with my friend Jen is fun. We usually do neutral colors & natural locations for her annual family photo session. This year, however, we were inspired by her daughter's outfit. We went a bit more bold with color and chose an urban location. I think I stretched her comfort zone a bit but still maintained her personality. I am loving the images! What do you think, Jen?












  kim curran

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer CaltabellottaOctober 20, 2011 at 8:40 PM

    Love them Kim!!!! You never fail to come up with the best areas for photo shoot :) I love the colors which we are usually al-la Natural!!! Thank you so much!!!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete