this blog is a place where you can keep up to date with what is going on at Kim Curran Photography. I will be posting images from new sessions, some fun, educational photo facts & just some random happenings that will give you insight as to what makes me tick ( & click). So keep checking in with me when you are bored or just simply have a few spare moments. Maybe you can share a cup of coffee with me.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Do Photographers Read my Blog? kim curran

Who reads this? I'm guessing my clients take a look when their session is featured. I like to think that some friends and family read occasionally to lend support and to make sure I spell words like occasionally correctly. BUT do photographers read it? I don't know. Maybe. Well just in case you are a photographer (or an artist of some sort) & somehow found yourself here (thank you for stopping by), this is for you.

10 Things Every Creative Person (That’s YOU) Must Learn. Take a look at a blog by Chase Jarvis. There is some good, useful information for you there...keep learning.


Oh, BTW, do you like my new picture up in the header? Isabelle took it:)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link Kim, I'll go check out his blog. I love the new header pic! Isabelle is a natural! :)

    ReplyDelete