this blog is a place where you can keep up to date with what is going on at Kim Curran Photography. I will be posting images from new sessions, some fun, educational photo facts & just some random happenings that will give you insight as to what makes me tick ( & click). So keep checking in with me when you are bored or just simply have a few spare moments. Maybe you can share a cup of coffee with me.

Friday, November 25, 2011

not-so black Friday- kim curran

Give the gift that will be treasured for a lifetime! Give the gift of portraits!
Get $1.25 for every $1 you purchase.*
No limit, so buy for everyone on your list & treat yourself too.
Sale going on now thru cyber Monday at noon. E-mail me@kimcurran.com to place your order.

want to win a $100 gift certificate to Kim Curran Photography??? no purchase necessary
You can, just post this link on your Face Book page then come back here & leave a comment telling me that you did it. On Tuesday, all those who posted & left a comment will go into a hat & Jack will pull a winner. EASY! hurry...clock's a ticking!!!
April, you win!!!

*certificates valid February 2012 - August 2012
  

8 comments:

  1. posted it & have my fingers crossed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer CaltabellottaNovember 26, 2011 at 10:46 AM

    HI Kim! I posted this awesome special!!! We got our cards and LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. did it! Yea!!! Thanks, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. done, thanks! Love my cards...as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Kim, just did it! Thanks, can't wait to see our cards!

    ReplyDelete