this blog is a place where you can keep up to date with what is going on at Kim Curran Photography. I will be posting images from new sessions, some fun, educational photo facts & just some random happenings that will give you insight as to what makes me tick ( & click). So keep checking in with me when you are bored or just simply have a few spare moments. Maybe you can share a cup of coffee with me.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

all in the family ~ kim curran san diego photographer

Grace contacted me in hopes of  doing a multi-generational session. Her husband's family were coming to town & wanted a portrait of the whole group. She was concerned that the number of people, kids in particular, might overwhelm me. I've known Grace for many years. She is so very kind & one of the nicest people I know. She is also an excellent mommy to her 4 young kiddos. Having photographed them previously, I had no doubt that they would be wonderful in front of the camera. Besides, I have a secret weapon...the squeaky rubber chicken! It is guaranteed to get the attention of young & old alike.
So we worked out the details. I made them carry the couch (the youngest one fell asleep on it) & this is what we got. Thank you, Grace...do you still have my chicken?






   kim curran photography

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the sleeping baby one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this Kim! Thank you for your kind words. You are so talented. Thank you for sharing your gifts and for that damn rubber chicken. I hear that thing in my sleep.

    ReplyDelete