this blog is a place where you can keep up to date with what is going on at Kim Curran Photography. I will be posting images from new sessions, some fun, educational photo facts & just some random happenings that will give you insight as to what makes me tick ( & click). So keep checking in with me when you are bored or just simply have a few spare moments. Maybe you can share a cup of coffee with me.

Friday, December 30, 2011

random stuff, happy 2012 ~ kim curran




...


True story..
picture in our head
Dear younger me, you will get much better with age. (love this!)

Words of wisdom
Dr. Seuss always supplies words of wisdom.


Pooh was so wise.It is what it is.
Quotes

Warhol


Be what YOU love.



Reflection....
jump off a bridgeBe you.







have a kind & gentle new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment