this blog is a place where you can keep up to date with what is going on at Kim Curran Photography. I will be posting images from new sessions, some fun, educational photo facts & just some random happenings that will give you insight as to what makes me tick ( & click). So keep checking in with me when you are bored or just simply have a few spare moments. Maybe you can share a cup of coffee with me.

Friday, December 9, 2011

the Solis Family session ~ kim curran

I met with Dr. Michael Solis, his lovely wife April & their two handsome boys for their family photo session. This is my first time photographing the whole family but certainly not my first experience with them. Miguel & Julian do some modeling for Jet Set and I have done their head shots for about the last 4 years or so.   Good looking bunch, don't you think? 







2 comments:

  1. We love Kim Curran! I look the photos she has taken over the years of Miguel and Julian and they are so amazing. She really camptures their personalities. Michael and I reluctantly agreed to have our photo taken as well this year. Check out her work and leave a comment if you'd like on her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures Kim! Kim took our family photos downtown and she really captured our family's essence. I have referred so many people to Kim. She has done our family photos for 6 years and they are the best photos we have of the family! We constantly get comments how amazing our photos are :)

    ReplyDelete