this blog is a place where you can keep up to date with what is going on at Kim Curran Photography. I will be posting images from new sessions, some fun, educational photo facts & just some random happenings that will give you insight as to what makes me tick ( & click). So keep checking in with me when you are bored or just simply have a few spare moments. Maybe you can share a cup of coffee with me.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Photo Wall Art Display {Home Decor Inspiration}

I came across this blog piece on I heart faces & I just had to post it. Even I struggle with how to display my work. I think there are some really creative options here. My favorite is Tara Whitney. I think I have some projects for after the holidays.

Photo Wall Art Display
Do you have a blank wall in your home that is just begging for art? Do you have lots of photos sitting on your hard drive (or still on memory cards, even) that you would like to use for a special home decor project?
How about making a dynamic art display using those photos? We’ve rounded up some of our favorite home decor ideas with photos to inspire you to create your very own photo wall art display.
Photo Wall Art Display
A very cool Instax photo art collage by The Image Is Found. If we had an office, we would do this with your photo submissions!
Photo Wall Art Display
Beautiful photo wall by Tara Whitney. We love the shot of her taking a photo.
Photo Wall Art Display
Photo wall collage by Becca, one of our lovely readers.
Photo Wall Art Display
Framed photo collage by Annie McElwain.
Photo Wall Art Display
We love this sleek photowall art layout in Decor Chick’s home. Mixing prints and patterns with your photos is a great idea!
Photo Wall Art Display
Photo by Kate at Centsational Girl. Check out her great before and after tutorial to create this functional and beautiful photo wall for your own home.

Photo Wall Art Display
How about doing a creative chalkboard? This photo wall was featured on The Pink Chalkboard.
Photo Wall Art Display
We love this simple idea for your home. It would be perfect for a kid’s room. You could even interchange some of the photos with your child’s current artwork. Photo featured on Crap I’ve Made.
kim curran photography

1 comment: