this blog is a place where you can keep up to date with what is going on at Kim Curran Photography. I will be posting images from new sessions, some fun, educational photo facts & just some random happenings that will give you insight as to what makes me tick ( & click). So keep checking in with me when you are bored or just simply have a few spare moments. Maybe you can share a cup of coffee with me.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Display your Art! Kim Curran San Diego Photographer

If you have made the investment to have your family portraits made, either with me or someone else, good for you. You got dressed up, dragged the family out. I made you carry the couch. Now that is all done. You view your proofs & you love them! Great...what now? You are confused by what prints to buy. Where do you put them? You are intimidated by large prints. How do you display them in your home??! It can be overwhelming. It does not have to be. Here are a few visuals to help you.








Now that didn't hurt, it was actually kind of fun, don't you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment