this blog is a place where you can keep up to date with what is going on at Kim Curran Photography. I will be posting images from new sessions, some fun, educational photo facts & just some random happenings that will give you insight as to what makes me tick ( & click). So keep checking in with me when you are bored or just simply have a few spare moments. Maybe you can share a cup of coffee with me.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Let them eat Cake- Kim Curran san diego phototographer

Friends of Albert Einstein Academy  is a group that raises funds for my daughter's school. One of their annual events is a cake auction. To add value, I added a photo session to my cake. I was thrilled to be purchased by Stephanie Jennings, the President of FOAEA at the time. We finally got around to doing the shoot. I must say that this is one of the nicest families ever! So easy to work with. Her hubby is so pleasant & the daughter is a just a cutie-sweetheart.




As I look forward, I am sad. Cute daughter will be off to high school next year. I do not like the thought of not having Stephanie with her warm smile around doing all the good she does for all the students at AEA....makes me sad.


told you her smile was warm








No comments:

Post a Comment