this blog is a place where you can keep up to date with what is going on at Kim Curran Photography. I will be posting images from new sessions, some fun, educational photo facts & just some random happenings that will give you insight as to what makes me tick ( & click). So keep checking in with me when you are bored or just simply have a few spare moments. Maybe you can share a cup of coffee with me.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Where were you?

I had just found out I was pregnant 3 days prior so I was a ball of hormones & emotions already. Richard was out of town on business. I set the bedroom TV as my alarm for 6:00a.m. I typically did not wake up that early. I was working as an account executive for Trader Publications and had promised a big client bagels & coffee that morning. I woke to Katie Couric and witnessed the attack of the second tower live. That is something I will never forget.

WHERE WERE YOU??

Thanks to Kelly Newbury for lending me this image.


as an afterthought, I'd like to add this
"I'm Alive" by Kenny Chesney with Dave Matthews
interesting duo...it works




here is a tribute set to Adele's newest song


1 comment:

  1. Hey! Cool photo! ;)
    I was asleep when my then husband called to say, "turn on the tv, something really bad is happening". I tuned in to see the second plane hit. I couldn't believe my eyes, and immediately called my mom. it's our generation's JFK moment.

    ReplyDelete