this blog is a place where you can keep up to date with what is going on at Kim Curran Photography. I will be posting images from new sessions, some fun, educational photo facts & just some random happenings that will give you insight as to what makes me tick ( & click). So keep checking in with me when you are bored or just simply have a few spare moments. Maybe you can share a cup of coffee with me.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

want to LEARN SOMETHING? Kim Curran, photography tips

I would like to direct your attention to the above aqua colored bar. I have added some "pages" to the blog. Many are still under construction but one is ready & dedicated to YOU. Yes you; you & your photography. So, if you are ready to learn something, head on over. 

Before you go, here is an informative piece. It is not a super thrilling read but it covers some important basic information.

No comments:

Post a Comment